29 April 2006

From the mind of Princess34dd

I rarely am able to get on here and actually sit down and post. I read it daily just don't have to time to actually post my own thoughts. Here is a little bit about myself. I am a HAPPILY married woman who enjoys a good time. I like anything outdoors and am a very competative person. I like going out and having "fun" with my husband. Recently we have gotten into showing off. We have gone to Mon Chalet in the past but pretty much kept it at that. I am not really sure what brought it on, but I definitely enjoy being looked at. I have to say my favorite part though is knowing how much it turns my hubby on. I love to do anything that excites him, it just happens to be a bonus for me that I enjoy it too. I have to say all of the this recent showing has definitely boosted my self-confidence. More recently I showed a little at PT's on the amateur stage. I had been drinking a lot so I had a lose of inhibitions but I think that may have been Sandman's plan... I had a great time doing it and now give him some private dances quite often. I find that its probably just as big of a turn of for me as it is for him...I love to feel sexy and he definitely makes me feel that way. I find myself wanting to do an amateur night and get all the way naked...especially since I know Sandman likes it. What I really want now is for Sandman to do some kind of strip tease for me...I think it would be super hot. I think that I have the most sexy husband a girl could ask for. Best of all though is his crazy funny sense of humor. I am SO in love with him, I admire everything about him and couldn't ask for a better husband or best friend. Anyway, I will try to post at least once a week. I think that I will post a question and maybe you all can answer it or leave feed back for me. How does that sound? So maybe this week you all can think about some of your favorite fantasies and let me know...I want to do something different and new for Sandman, but need some help with ideas...try to keep it fresh, we've done the school girl thing a time or two....LOL. See you all later. I look forward to your responses.

6 comments:

chef said...

Princess, great blog and pics. You have an incredible ass and I would like to see a pic of it with an upskirt, or mail one to me. I will private you from the VW board

chef

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

Chef... we rarely send pics to everyone who requests them, that way we have more content for the blog. We can work on upskirts though.

Anonymous said...

Hi Princess

My favorite fantasy is if you could flash a cute male in a mall food court as he eats there.

If you do it very innocently and discreetly so only he can see...

I love reading your posts on voyeurweb and would love to see a pic of you up clcose

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

ANON.. there will be many newer pics in the near future. As far as the mall pics go, I will pass that on to Princess and ask her to weigh in on her feelings on the subject. She is always up for something new. Keep checking back.

Anonymous said...

Hi Princess, keep up the good work, it is great to hear that your confidence and self esteem is growing, I am sure at the same rate as Sandmans cock. I wish my wife had the same confidence as you do. But I am working on that and so is she. Maybe get a top that really falls open when you bend over and go flash a stock boy at WalMart or something, I am sure it would make his day, just pretend you are looking at something on the bottom shelf. Most of all HAVE FUN stripperman@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

As a kid I delivered newspapers and had to collect weekly. I always hit one house on Friday night as the older 20ish daughter was getting ready to go out. She frequently answered the door in a towel (maybe too frequently now that I think about it). I enjoyed it at the time, but if that towel had ever slipped or if she had dropped a dollar bill on the floor and had to bend over to pick it up.... ! How about ordering a pizza and time the delivery to your exiting the shower and just happen to drop that bill on the floor!