26 April 2006

The weekend is coming

Well with Friday approaching fast I thought I would post a couple of pics of Princess' AMAZING breasts. We will be out in Co Springs on Friday night, and now looks like we are considering heading up to the Denver area for some showing up that way. We participate in a BB on the internet (you can find it @ www.voyeurweb.com and look for the link on the left of the page for the "forum" page) and a couple of people have contacted us asking if we would be interested in us coming up to hang out for drinks, pool, and a bit of Princess shwoing off. I don't blae them a bit. I constantly wonder what I have ever done to have been blessed with such a beautiful woman in my life. Her appearence in person is even truly more amazing than any pic can do justice. It is too bad that there seems to be such an uptight atmosphere here in Colorado Springs. People seem to frown upon any kind of behavior they deem to be out of the "ordinary" and make a quick judgement on the kind of person you are. My wife is one of the most honest, big hearted people a person could ever meet. We have been out for drinks and had people give her very disapproving looks (mostly from women) when she has worn a sheer tshirt and nothing more than a set of Pastease covering her nipples. There were no children around, nothing more than adults having a good time and some drinks. Princess was in NO way hurting anyone, but some of the patrons, and one waitress (who conveniently "forgot" our food order that night) shot very stern looks at our pool table. What is the deal there? Why do some girls act so ridiculous about an attractive girl showing off a bit? Princess is comfortable with her body... so why should she be ashamed? Let's hear some of your opinions... should she not be so bold? Do you see anything at all with a little innocent flashing/showing? Is there anyone else out there that likes to do the same stuff? Leave a comment so we know what the others out there think. Well I'm out... have to start thinking about getting ready for work.

3 comments:

boudierphotog said...

I read your post on Voyeurweb...I too enjoy showing off my wife. I can't really tell you why, I just get SUCH a thrill out of strange men staring at her body! Please keep up the good work, and PLEASE keep us informed of your "outings"! I would really like to see more!!

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

BOUDIERPHOTOG... thanks for the comment. I am like you I can't explain why, but I get a thrill out of others seeing her body. Be sure to check back often and comment on anything you see here that strikes an interest with you.

lilwetone said...

I know this is and onld blog, but...i had to post.....

People can be so rude sometimes..and it gets worse with beer in their system....

I would be honored to be your watiress....and remember everything, (been doing it for 2 years now)....

I love to have fun like that...just to hear the screams and whistles....makes any girl my size feel damn good.....

Princess...keep it up girl...we love ya....