23 May 2006

And the week rolls on.

Well the week is off and running. Princess has not really had anything change at her job and the problem with her boss and his stance on having the opinion she has dressed inappropriately. Personally I don't see how one inch (at the most) of cleavage is considered "over the line" or "offensive." I think the fact that this guy is an ULTRA conservative, religious freak contributes to this situation exponentially. I am sure seeing something that arouses him, for some weird reason, may cause him to question his personal convictions, and that is problematic for him. Princess has heard that the real problem is the fact that drivers for the company may have been looking at her chest during a company meeting. She was dressed very appropriate, and the mere fact they were looking should indicate to her boss that THEY are the ones with the problem, NOT her. How anyone can not enjoy looking at such a beautiful woman, to me, only means he has some deep rooted homosexual tendencies. Wow, that would be shocking... someone who is "devoutly" religious, but has a secret side to their personality. My job is rolling along, and its the normal living hell that I am used to. Working with nobody but 3 other women makes for LONG work weeks. I can not believe how disloyal, and betraying women can be to one another. I literally sit for 10 hours a night and count the days down until I can be home with my family for the weekend. I am sure you all have seen, my 12 year old son will be leaving Saturday morning for his summer vacation to his mother's, and that will mark the opportunity for Princess and I to be able to get out and do fun things at the drop of a hat, and without having to have the responsibility of my son. Not that we dislike the responsibility at all, we love it in fact, it will just be nice to be able to run around the house naked if we feel like it and not have to wait until he goes to bed, if that makes sense. We are very much looking forward to the weekend. We are trying to pick an adult bookstore to visit, and I think we have decided against a booth at one that has a glory hole, but rather one that has a Plexiglas divider in between two booths. The only unknown is if a straight guy would be the one to get into the adjoining booth. Hopefully all will work out for us there and we will have a great time. We have received several emails from men in their 50's who are replying to our thread on the VW BB about meeting a guy in that age group to talk with and hang out with in the nude pool area of the Mon Chalet. We have one in particular that I think will be able to make it, and we are looking forward to it. I think he will appreciate the opportunity to touch her big breasts, and I know we will enjoy if he is aroused enough to masturbate. We will be sure to post a blog entry on the Sunday after we go to Denver for this, but it most likely won't be posted until Sunday evening due to the fact we are going to a commercial nude hot spring for an afternoon of nude sunbathing and a picnic. Any of you who read the entry yesterday and saw the statement I made about sending us pics of ANY of you and how a pic or group of pics of Princess has aroused you please contact us via email at springscouple2031@yahoo.com and I will reply with details. Until tomorrow..... LATER ... Sandman1972

1 comment:

kavallir said...

I REALLY HOPE PRINCESS HAD ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAYS OF HER LIFE. SHE DESERVES IT AND WITH A LOVING HUSBAND LIKE SHE HAS, SHE MUST HAVE HAD A WONDERFUL/SEXY TIME FULL OF VOYEURISM...
GOOD LUCK PRINCESS... TELL US ALL ABOUT IT