20 May 2006

Freedom!!

Complete freedom awaits us both in about one week. Although we will miss our son we are excited to be able to just take off at a moments notice and most of all to be naked in the house whenever we want. I know we already have some plans set for next weekend and I am looking forward to them. Sandman told me his fantasy of an older man touching me and I thought it was pretty hot. I am excited to see an older man get excited to be around us. I am not sure what all Sandman is wanting to happen but I know that I would like both of my boobs played with at the same time! I may want to touch him as well but not sure that I want to take it to much farther than that. I would like to see the older gentleman jacking off to me playing with a toy or with Sandman. I am also excited to go to the theatre. I know we have talked about it and there is something about it that turns me on. I have never been to one so I do not know what to expect. After that weekend we will have to start planning out some other fun things to do. Not sure of all of the possiblities at this point but ultimately am looking forward to just spending time with my wonderful husband. Hopefully we can spend a little alone time together this summer too. Any of you have any other great ideas that we haven't heard of yet? I would definitely like to hear them. What do you all think about some of the newer pics that we put up? Do you all like them? Any ideas on different pics we could take or you would like to see? HOpe you all are having a great weekend!!!! Princess

4 comments:

Mister Mojo said...

I love your fantasy! I wish I could find a couple like you in my area. I'd love to gently explore your beautiful body as the Sandman watches you respond to this older stanger.

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

MoJo... thanks for checking in w/ the blog. Keep coming back, as we will be posting abut the fun we have next weekend and we hope to have some new pics to post with blog entries soon.

lookeraz said...

Hi there, Princess!

In regards to your question about what type of pictures we would like to see, did you happen to see my May 19 post? I requested seeing you in "schoolgirl" type pics. Would this be a possibility?

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

LOOKERAZ... as far as schoolgirl pics. We can definately work on those... We would like to know who else would want to see them. We have to se that the schoolgirl theme is a favorite of ours, especially in that fact at 22 (almost 23) Princess still can pull off looking 17 or 18 yrs old.