03 May 2006

Making It

Today is the beginning of the end of the week for me. I am ready for Friday and to be off Friday night to spend time with Princess and my son. Princess is the absolute best wife a person could wish for. It is nice to love someone so much that is seems like an eternity when you are away from them. We know a lot of people, and have read a lot of posts on BB's where people talk about hating to spend time with their spouse. We can not even fathom what that would be like. She is my best friend. I think it is ridiculous for others to talk about a guy being "pussy whipped" just because they love their wife. I personally don't know others who talk that way about me, but I have seen people in that predicament. I think any man in the free world would give anything to be in my shoes. I am married to a woman who loves me unconditionally and who is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. The blog seems to be gaining some traffic. If anyone visiting knows of others who would enjoy it, please pass the address along to them. The more the merrier. I think we are heading to a grocery store this weekend for Princess to give the guy at the meat counter a little show. It should be interesting to see how that fares. We are both pretty excited about it and are kicking ideas around to come up with a way to make it appear to be accidental. We are trying to make up our mind as to if a shot down her shirt is the best, or if she wore a shirt with shoulder strap and letting one fall to the side may be the way to go. If we have time this weekend we may hit a bar for lunch and I have told her if she wore a tube top with a pair of Pastease over her nipples, so that she could playfully show me as we ate, would be hot. No matter what she decides it is for sure going to be a fun time. Keep checking back to see how things go for us.

No comments: