24 May 2006

Tittylover and Horny Hubby are pleased to meet you

For those out there who are regulars to blogs, know that I am not. I guess an introduction would be in order. I, Tittylover, love tits! My Horny Hubby and number one admirer is the drive behind my lust for new sexual escapades. We both love big tits and hard nipples. We especially love showing mine to others. There will be lots of time to retell past adventures but my current decision revolves around a customer of my husbands asking to see topless photos of me. In particular, it is a photo of me topless on the bridge that goes across Las Vegas Blvd at Ceasar's Palace in Vegas. I am definatley flattered that he continues to ask to see this photo of me. Horny Hubby, however, is unsure if this is a good idea. I love to show off but it has always been for strangers. I think I have beautiful breasts and my thrill is getting a guy "ask" to see them. It's funny how nervous a guy gets when you let him know that all he has to do is ask. I was in an adult bookstore after a Mardi Gras party. I got a guys attentition and to make a long story short, he loved what he saw. After continuing a conversation with him staring at my bare breasts, I covered them up and told him that he could see them again, all he had to do was ask. He was so nervous that he just followed me around the store but couldn't ever seem to ask. I finally turned to him and said, "Do you want to see them again." He replied, "Yes." He continued to explain that he had taken a lot of cold medicine and he thought that he was dreaming. His dream came true. My question to all you men out there...."Why do guys drool over tits but when they are literally handed the oppurtunity of a lifetime, they freeze?" Lastly, I don't know how to included photos with a posting but I have emailed several to Sandman and Princess. If they'd like to post those, they have my permission. Enjoy this post and look for more to come as Tittylover and Horny Hubby prepare to turn Cancun into our personal playground. We are looking for any dares from others who have playful ideas of fun that I can do to "show" myself and Horny Hubby will get a photo to post when we get back. Enjoy the holiday weekend and remember.... Happy Nips and Hard Licks, Tittylover

2 comments:

michael said...

have seen them in person, and they are great looking boobs!

kavallir said...

What a pretty lady... Kavallir