15 June 2006

Busy week.....

We have had a HORRIBLY busy week, and it has made posting to the blog kind of difficult. Besides Princess' busy work schedule, she has out some serious time in @ the gym, and has taken some time to visit with her parents, so being home has been a rare occurence for her unless she is sleeping. My week has been hectic. We have made some changes in my son's living arrangements and he has decided to live with his mom full-time and us on summer breaks and holidays. It is a tough transition to make, but on the upside Princess and I have time for each other, and that is something that is foreign to us since I got custody of him right after we started dating 3 years ago. My work life has been wild... working nights is just kind fothat way. I got a good promotion and will now be in charge of all the night techs for all 4 of our Denver area labs. It is more money, but of course also more responsibility. I have made a good name for myself in the Denver area Sleep Medicine community. I take a lot of pride in my job and want to be in the top of the field. It is nice to see a lot of hard work start to pay off. So we will try to catch up with writing here for everyone in a day or two. We are thinking of something for the weekend. Spring Spree is here in downtown Co Springs, and we also have found a new BB to contribute to.... you can check it out here.... http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=8 and if you like check our thread out, it is titled "Pics of 23 y.o. HOT wife. Until tomorrow (or Saturday)... LATE...SANDMAN1972

1 comment:

Cinderella and the Roughneck said...

We love the new photos Thank you. We are doing well I was having a rough hitch but am still in love with Cinderella dont worry. We miss you two very much and we still smile when we think of you two. You know how to get ahold of us. We really missed you at MC but we will see you soon promise. Glad that you two are doing well. C & K