25 June 2006

Here are just a couple of pics to see if we can get the frequency of comments to increase a bit. If you guys like the pics then please send Princess your comments. She loves the chance to read what you post, and it arouses her to no end. She attempts to post pics that she thinks you guys will enjoy and become hard and jack off to. Nobody is going to offend her saying that they do just that. It seems like there is a lull in comments and those who are willing to tell her that they enjoy the pics she is putting out there. If you are picking up what she is putting down then speak up and let her know. Encouragement is the key to having her do more sexy pics and keeping you guys entertained. I don't want her to feel like her attmpets ate falling on deaf ears. Late... SANDMAN1972 & Princess34dd

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have held back on my comments as I did not want to offend her. As I am writing this post my cock is hard and I am stroking it. I would love to be the one on the receiving end of her oral skills. I would love to watch her suck your cock and while I was watching I would be jacking off. I have stroked to every photo the two of you have posted. She has made me feel young again and made my cock harder than it has been in years.

Anonymous said...

Here's a comment: try putting down the bag of doritos and climbing on a treadmill instead.

Anonymous said...

AMEN! glad the someone finally stated the obvious

what a fat dumpy looking whore, she looks like she has downs syndrome

Anonymous said...

Hi

Great picture! Princess..it made me ehar when I saw it

lookeraz said...

Hi there, Princess...

I think I've held my comments back, too...My apologies for that! :)

I can admit that when I see your pics, I get instantly hard. I love the way that you make the veins pop out of my hard cock and the way I imagine my hand is your hot mouth or wet pussy that is enveloping my cock...;)

It's generally pretty tough for me to cum by masteurbating, but there is something about your pics that just make me cum so well...and buckets!

I especially like that pic of you sucking on Sandman's cock. I'd love that to be my cock...When I'd cum, I'd cum all over that sexy tattoo of yours! UMMMM!!!

lookeraz said...

Anon 5:12 and 7:00 AM June 26...

Honestly, did you really think the time was valuable in your posting the rude comments that you did? I mean, you lost time looking for other pics that were more your liking, and you wasted our time in actually reading your comments...

If you don't have anything good to say, then don't waste your time or ours...just look elsewhere.

We (those who actually have balls and can leave our names and email addresses) like what we see in Princess. It's not just her body that we enjoy, but her openness to share it with us and the self-confidence that she has in responding to us. If you haven't yet reached the point in life and realized that woman is just as sexy in her personality as her looks, then you are obviously not a man yet.

I can't believe that I'm wasting my time in writing this response...I'm off to looking at more sexy pics of Princess.