21 June 2006

HUMP DAY!!!!

Hope everyone's hump was great! I am excited for the weekend and the free time we will have. I am really excited about the bikini idea that you all came up with. I haven't heard about he vote on the bikini. Does anyone have any preference? I would like to hear what you all think about them. I know that Sandman and I have a few that we really like but are eager to hear what everyone else is into. Let us know what you all have planned for the weekend. I know that I would like to hear a little more about everyone that writes on here. Well it's time for me to get some rest. Kisses Princess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Princess

All the microminis would look great on you.

I like both #453 and #457.

I would love to contribute to purchase your mini thong.

Keep writing I love to hear from you.