18 June 2006

I hope that everyone's weekend went well. We had a great weekend overall. We weren't able to make it to denver this weekend but I still had a great time with Sandman. Friday night my company softball game was cancelled due to the weather. So we got a camera and decided that we were going to take the evening to get some new pics. I have to say that I had a GREAT time doing them. We never really plan out our pics but we did that night. We both picked out some outfits that we liked and then Sandman turned into a professional photographer. I have to say that most times I don't really like the pics we have. I always think that I look silly, but I really liked almost every single pic that was taken. I don't even think that I can put into words what a fun time we had doing the pics. Sandman was really hard while he took the pics and I can remember that I was just dripping wet. It was a HUGE turn on doing the pics. I would REALLY like to hear from everyone that reads about the new pics. I want to hear what else you would like to see. We will try to get some more pics and it really helps us to know what everyone else wants to see. I will post again on wednesday....so please leave me some comments. Thanks Kisses Princess

7 comments:

Hankstump said...

I like the public flash shots. I also liked your oral photo, not solely for prurient reasons, but because it was so damn erotic, especially your eyes.

lookeraz said...

OH WOW!!! I just saw the new set of pics and they are great! I'm the one that suggested the schoolgirl outfits. I can tell you that it was very exciting knowing that they were coming. I kept reading in your posts that you were going to take the pics, and I checked every few days to see if they would come up. The anticipation was driving me wild! I am very pleased with the results. And to read that Princess was wet while taking the pics...WOW!

Please do keep up the great work and don't let this blog die down. I do enjoy reading your posts and I try to leave responses when it seems fit to do so.

On a separate note...can I request to see some pics of Princess in different outfits? I think she would look absolutely hot wearing a garter belt with fishnet stockings. I think she should start the set wearing a pushup bra and sexy g-string. The pics would then progress to her slowing taking the bra, and then the panties off. I've always said that I love to see Princess's breasts, but even more, I love to see those rare pics of her sexy pussy! I can't wait to see these pics!

auroraguy said...

Love the new pics. I really like the fishnet stocking idea. Be nice to see some pics of your beautiful bottom....keep up the great work and hope to see you in Denver soon

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

AURORAGUY... glad you like the pics, and please keep checking back... the newer pics we have are definately HOT and we will be doing more Friday or Saturday (or both) night. Also... as far as a trip to Denver goes, she is neededing a PT's fix, so she has a chance to dance on stage and the dancefloor while being able to show her BOOBS... should we kee pyou informed?

auroraguy said...

By all means keep me informed.....definately want to see Princess on stage!

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

AURORAGUY... can you tell us a bit about yourself? Age? Maritial Status? Likes/dislikes? If you would rather email us the info send to springscouple2031@yahoo.com

kavallir said...

PRINCESS you are gorgeous - lucky sandman - pity cannot see your pics being posted... like some other only a white box with 'x' init...