19 June 2006

Let's show our appreciation! A microbikini for Princess...

OK, folks! We have been so blessed with all the sexy pics of Princess over the past few months, that I think it is time that we show her some appreciation. And you know that if we show her our appreciation, she is going to get hot, wet, and willing to show her appreciation in return! I've been talking to Sandman over the past couples of months and I was at a point where I was comfortable asking him what we could do as a group to show our appreciation. His suggestion was for us to pool our money together and get a sexy microbikini for Princess to model for us. I'm sure that she would model it in any way for us as long as it wasn't degrading. :) So...this first post of mine is to ask a few questions of you... First, who would be willing to contribute to this fund? I think I counted a total of 14 members including myself and not including the many anons that we have looking at this site. I also had a look at the Wicked Weasel microbikinis and saw that they would cost us about $60 - $70 to buy her a sexy bikini. That means if we all contributed, it would cost us $5 each. Can you believe that? I think that is well worth the time and effort that both Sandman and Princess have given us in their writing and sexy pics of Princess. Second, I'm taking a vote on which microbikini to we should buy. This is the fun part of the survey! If you go to www.wickedweasel.com, and then click on the Tiny Little Microminimus icon on the upper right hand portion of the screen, you'll be able to see all the sexy microbikini outfits that WW provides. Just go through the different styles (half the fun is seeing all these models modeling the bikinis for us!) and post the style number that you like here on this thread (I'm torn between 423, 453, 457, and 451). You can even pick more than one for your favorite. All of the micros start with the number 4. YOU get to pick the micro that you like best, I tally the votes, and we order the one that we most like. Majority rules in this vote, although I don't think that those whose votes are "losers" will not complain! That's all this survey is about for now. 1. Will you contribute?, and 2. Which is your favorite outfit? I'm not going to coordinate the contributions until later, after we see if there is enough interest. I'm leaning to ask Sandman to coordinate the contributions so you know this is legit. We'll figure that out later...:) So...This is our opportunity guys. In the words of Bubba the Love Sponge (on Sirius Howard station 101) , I ask how many of you guys are going to "chub up", be men, and contribute to this great cause?

12 comments:

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

Actually the contributions being arranged would be easy... maybe work a deal on PayPal or something. We could take care of that... the question is, is there enough interest in pooloing money to purchase me a microbikini....?

Eckoe said...

Hehe, there's just something about a tiny piece of clothing that if you pull just right, doesn't cover anything. I definately think there's enough interest.

Anonymous said...

Hi

I would love to contribute. $5 is not that much for all the effort they make in doing this blog.

Princess I loved the new pics you posted they are hot. I would love some public shots of you..that turns me on

Take care

Anonymous said...

Let me know where to send my contribution. Paypal is the easiest and perhaps the most secure. I love seeing her naked and flashing. I have enjoyed her photos on more than one occasion and I will gladly make a contribution.

Anonymous said...

I'm in too! Just let me know where to send it...

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

Would you all be cool with sending your money to a PO Box?

Anonymous said...

Sure,

I PO Box is fine with me. I am assuming with that small of an amount we could send cash. That would be the fastest way to make the order. I will st art off by sending $20.00. Let me know the address and the money will be sent the same day. WW's are my absolute favorite bikini out there. As far as my opinion as to the style and color, I will defer that to the person wearing it.

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

So we have one in for 20.00 and it looks like 4 others in for a minimum of 5.00 each... so we have it up to 40.00 total. We are a little over half way there. Who else will contribute?

lookeraz said...

The coordinator is in for $20! ;)

auroraguy said...

Count me in for $5....

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

Cool... so we have a running tally of $65.00 total... almost enough money has been committed to be contributed... Anyone else?

Anonymous said...

I can send the money to PO Box.
I am annonymous 6:54:12AM.

Let us know when you are ready for to send the cash

Amit