19 June 2006

More of the New Pics

So the new pics have been going over AMAZINGLY well. We also REALLY appreaciate the fact that you guys have been checking into the blog as we asked you to. Actaully there has ALMOST been enough response for us to forget the idea of letting the blog die off. Those of you who participate in the blog, we are truly grateful for you all to appear to be so appreciative of what we post here. We did ask "TITTYLOVER" to contribute here, at least every once and awhile, with some thoughts and pics for everyone, but she seems to have fallen by the way side. There was just something wierd about that situation... have NO idea why she appeared SO EAGER to post here to just fall off the edge of the blog-o-sphere. Whow knows, we are glad we have some of you, even anonymous "lurkers," are here checking us out. It seems like there are, at least some, who are in the Denver/Colorado Springs area and may one day have the chance to witness Princess showing in person... it is something that they would not soon, if ever, forget. Princess was going to try to put together a trip to the Strip Club for this weekend, but unfortunately it seems like EVERYONE we were going to invite has plans to leave town... it looks like will have to wait for her to be able to have a chance to get her "PT's Showclub fix." She is in the mood to dance on thier stage and dancefloor (among other people) topless, so she has the chance to show her breasts off. If any of you blog readers are in the Colorado Springs area, then email us (our address is on the right side of the page, under the PASTEASE link) and let us know where you will be Friday and/or Saturday night. I think it may be time for a night out and have some cocktails and a few games of pool as she is dressed in something REVEALING. If you want to see what she loves to show, contact us and maybe we can make some arrangements.

If any of you take the time to open our profile (just click our name in the list of blog team contributors on the right of the page) you will see I changed our pic in the profile. If you guys haven't been able to figure out, I really am into Kid Rock. I think anyone who can make millions glamourizing being "white trash" is absolutely HILLARIOUS. Along that line of thinking, he used to date what most men think to be a woman who is as close to perfect as you can get (I personally see quite a few flaws in her), Pamela Anderson. So the pic is my interpretation of my life... Princess is my Pamela in a way. I am just an average, at best, guy and in NO WAY deserve soeone as BEAUTIFUL as she. We are the common man's version of Kid and Pamela (although I have to say my wife is MUCH higher of a caliber of a person and in looks than Pam). The fact my wife likes to show (and obviously Pam does to if you check the pic out) and she loves to wear HOT, SEXY outfits (also like Pam) coincides even more so, but Princess has MUCH better tits than Pam's cartoonish implants. I wil never undersatnd how Kid scored Pam, not how I scored a lifetime with Princess... two situations that are like new wonders of the world. I am sure you can tell, especially fro the newer pics, Princess is an INCREDIBLY SEXY, SEXUAL woman. She is very adventurous and lives to explore her sexual limits and push them when she feels like it. I seriously don't think there is any sexual experience (with the exception of playing with feces -YUCK!-) that she won't try or doesn't look forward to trying someday. And if you guys are lucky she will tell each and every adventure here in the blog so you all may read and/or masturbate to her and her escapades. She loves to know she arouses others and especially to the point they masturbate, and any pics you can email her with proof of that will score you big points with her.

So everyone enjoy these next couple of new pics... like I said more to come. Please keep comenting and letting us know you guys are out there and enjoying our fun. Take it easy... until tomorrow... LATE, SANDMAN1972

6 comments:

lookeraz said...

OK, I hope you don't get sick of me saying this, Princess, but WOW! is all I can say about today's pics. They are, by far, my two favorite pics that you have posted to do date. First, to see you elevated on your stairs wearing that sexy schoolgirl outfit and those sexy shoes...DAMN you look great! And the second pic...well, what can I say?!?! I think your breasts are perfect, but I'll always admit that I'm more of a pussy man. And that has the be THE best pic of your pussy that I've ever seen. Seeing those two pics made me harder than I've ever been hard when looking at your pics. I have to admit that this was the first time I masteurbated to your pics. And BOY did I cum! ;) I look forward to more!

Sandman...You definitely are a lucky man. And I have to agree, Princess is more to my liking than Pam Anderson. I enjoy the natural, woman-next-door look and Princess pulls that off perfectly. Does she have a twin sister?...LOL

Keep up the great work. I don't think I could ever get sick of seeing the pics of Princess

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

LOOKERAZ... we love to hear from "fans" who enjoy "using" her pics. I agree, those are soe of the HOTTEST shoes she wears. I had a feeling when I posted this pic, knowing how you are a self-proclaimed "pussy man," that you would enjoy the pic of her leaning back on our coffee table. She is a TOTAL PACKAGE.. perfect tits, TIGHT pussy, and an ass to die for, all topped off by an incredibly beautiful face. I am sorry to say, no twin sister... she has a younger sister but they are as different in looks and personality as night and day. I got the good one... LOL.

Anonymous said...

First thing I do in the morning is make coffee and then look at your blog. This morning I couldn't set the coffee down fast enough to release the tightness in my shorts. All I can say is that I have masterbated twice to these photos and it has only been 30 minutes since I first saw them. Twice in 30 minutes, thats not to bad for a man in his 40's. Keep up the blog and the pictures. I will take a photo of my "reaction" to her photos and send it to you on your yahoo email address.

Thanks for the post and the blog. You make my mornings

Steve

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

Steve...

Send away we would love to see how much you enjoy the new pics...

Anonymous said...

Hi

I just wanted to say the second pic is my favotite.

I love her showing her red pussy.
I get so turned on seeing that pic.
Do you know if she was wet and turned on when that picture was taken?

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

ANONYMOUS June 22 7:00am...

One of the hot things about Princess is that she gets VERY HOT and WET taking pics for you all to see. After a good pic session she takes e upsatirs and rides me like there is no tomorrow, and usually it is after showing herself in some way that she will be so turned on, she will squirt when she climaxes.