12 June 2006

Nice weekend and thought of Princess showing her tits.

Well the weekend came and went. We took this weekend and just chilled out, spent time with each other. We did have a great time Friday night at the kareoke bar. Other than that we just chilled out... did domestic things. We spent Saturday night having dinner and watching movies, and all day Sunday getting our vehicles cleaned up... sorry to disappoint you all, but we do take a weekend and just chill every now and then. The opening pic of today post is from a "fan" of Princess and he was nice enough to send us this pic of hi "enjoying" one of her oral pics. She LOVES to see that her pics have this effect on others. And on top of that I LOVE to know she arouses other men. While touching is fun, the fact the sight of her BIG breasts and her FIRM ass, cause men to get so hard they need to jack off is a HUGE turn on for both of us. I think the fact some even ask to touch or suck her tits is pretty hot to. She absolutely LOVES to have her nipples sucked and I love to see how others like to do it. I think she has the absolute most gorgeous tits I have ever seen on a woman. She is very intrigued by the possibility of being in a Wet T-Shirt contest or trying an Amatuer Night at a strip club. The thought of either of those two things happening is a HUGE turn on for me. I love for anyone to have the chance to see her boobs... male or female. The fact she is very proud of her breasts is a turn on also. I found the pic to the right on the internet as I searched for new pics and was amazed by how much the gilr in the pic has tits that so closely look like Princess'. While there are pierced, they look almost exactly like Princess' do now, and probably look even more like them when Princess had hers pierced. If anyone would like to leave comments or emails to Princess about how her breasts arouse you, we would both enjoy what you have to say, and even more so if you had pictures to accompany any of the emails you send our way. I have been saying for awhile now that we will have some new pics for you guys, and we wil in the near future I promise. I will also see what we can decide on to post as far as a pic of her for the next post, which will be later tonight or tomorrow sometime. Better yet, I will have her pick a pic she likes and have her write about it.... LATER... SANDMAN72

7 comments:

Watchng said...

Hey Guys, I have been following you blog. We are back in Denver like I told you. I think it would be great fun to meet somewhere and you guys could flash me and my wife. She would be so surprised. I bet she would join in.
If you are interested, here is how I see it going. We would be taking pictures in Denver and you would come up and ask us if we would like for you to take a picture of both of us. Of course I would say yes. You could then give us direction on how to pose for a couple of pics. Then you could say, I wish I had a digital camera to take pics. I need to send some over the internet. I would say, " I could take some of you now and email them to you when I get home". You would say "Cool, Do you mind if they are a little sexy?" and I wold say " Not at all". We can go from there and do whatever type of pics you like. Of course I would ask if my wife could join princess for some sexy pics too. I'm sure she would.
What do you think. It sounds like great fun to me.
Let me know.
Tony

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

Tony...

We are glad you guys are back. How long will you be here for? Princess is going to check in on the blog later and I will be sure to run this by her. Could you guys make any plans to be in the Springs maybe?

Gene said...

Just discovered your blog... I LOVE YOUR WIFE's TITS! I can't overstate that... I'm deeply in lust. Thanks for sharing!

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

Gene...
How did you discover the blog if we may ask? We have plenty of pics of her boobs and more coming all the time. Have any requests?

Watching said...

We live in Denver, so we will be here for a long time. We just have been away for awhile.
We could make it to CS but why? All the fun is up here. You didn't say if you liked my idea. Let me know.

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

Watching...

Haven't had Princess take a look at the idea you had, we have been BUSY this week. I will do it and we will get back to you guys... do you have any pics of you guys showing you could email to us so we could post on the blog and give others an idea of the fun you guys like to have?

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

Watching... email us so we can discuss the details of your idea about pics.