17 June 2006

Relaxing Weekend...

As promised, we have got a whole new set of pics loaded onto the notebook and ready to be posted on the blog here. I assure you, these are some of Princess' HOTTEST pics to date. She did some schoolgirl, some in a club top with some hot jeans, & modeled a tube top. The results will have you all very aroused as we post them a couple or three at a time. There hasn't been too many replies to the post asking for others to "check-in" stating they enjoy this blog. At times we consider letting the blog fall off, because we feel like others are never seeing what we are posting. I do hope a new round of pics will generate some energy on the blog here.

Our weekend has been a very relaxing one. We had some personal issues come up and they prevented us from going up to Denver and spending the evening at Mon Chalet with our new friends, the Roughneck & Cinderella. While we both were looking forward to another evening of being watched as we fuck and watching others fuck while there, we had to cancel the trip and take care of family priorities here at home. I think what was just as disappointing is the fact that we also had to cancel the part of the tip when we would have spent the early part of Saturday night at PT's Showclub. Princess absolutely LOVES to dance on thier amatuer stage, and on the dancefloor, topless. She looks totally GORGEOUS with her INCREDIBLE breasts on display while wearing a pair of jeans. The sight of her walking and dancing around is such a turn on. The icing on the cake is the fact as she dances other people are chomping at the bit to contribute tips in the form of $1 & $5 for her to dance up to them and give them the chance to stuff them in her waistband or in between her boobs. I can not think of too many things that turn her on as much as a trip to PT's and the feeling of the others all enjoying her tits. She enjoys it so much I have recently approached her about us throwing a theme party... a STRIPPER themed party. I think that would be a chance to see her shine and enjoy herself, which is as arousing to me as anything. We hope you are all having a good weekend... and enjoy today;s pics.... it is just a taste of what is to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog everyday from the begining. Please don't drop it. You guys are great. You are the lucky guy everyone wishes to be. I have lived in the Springs all my life and have met two other ladies with the same outlook in life. Please Please keep it up. I love it. I found the blog by VW. I chose not to write because i love to just watch. I have a lot of great ideas for you guys and will probably e-mail you with them. I beg you not to drop this. I think more people see this than you can imagine. It makes my day when there are new pics and stories. How was Springs Spree? I looked for Princess but didn't see her. I would have introduced myself discretly and Thanked you two for being open and showing her off like you do. Maybe the next time I have the same schedule I can meet you guys and Thank you. Till the next time.....all the best!!!

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

Anon.....

We wish others could check in as you have. I know the blog is much more satisfying to both of us when we know others are enjoying what we attempt. Princess is someone who will keep up her efforts if she knows they are appreciated. We do thank you for taking the time to drop a line. You mention dropping us an email with some ideas... we couldn't encourage you more to do just that. We love to hear from Princess' "fans" and what they have in mind for her/us. As far as Spring Spree went, we basically hung out for a couple of hours, scored a smoked turkey leg, and took the time to do some serious "people watching." We both get a lot of entertainment from seeing others and how ridiculously funny people can be. Why don't you email us, tell us a bit about your self, your interests, and any other info you think we would like to have.