07 July 2006

So here we go... the weekend is finally here. It looks like a BUSY weekend of taking pics. It is kind of wild just how many pic requests our little blog gets us. We have about 20 people who have requested several different types of pics for us to post. I guess the good thing is we have a wide variety of interests and trun ons so we are able to accomodate a lot of the things people are wanting to see. If you haven't got a request to us, and there is something you really want to see, be sure to post the request at the BB I started for Princess' "fans," the address is http://members6.boardhost.com/Princess34dd/ and we check the board often to try and not miss a request from any of you. If anyone from here, or the BB, or Lit has a pic they don't mind showing us please forward it to springscouple2031@yahoo.com so we can check it out. We love to see what our pics do to you all and the effect they can have. Hopefully all of you are eagerly awaiting the pics we will be doing this weekend. I have a feeling they will come out REALLY good. Princess is getting more and more comfortable and I am becoming more aware of what to look for when the pics are actually being taken. I hope you guys will get as much arousement seeing the pics as we will get taking them. So if the weather holds out, we are heading for a hike tomorrow, and Princess plans on giving the whole "topless hiking" thing a try, which I will do my best to document in pics the time we spend some time outdoors. If she does spend the time totally topless, and even naked for some pic requests, it will e nearly immposible for me not to pump my hand on my cock until I am squirting cum into the air right there in the outdoors. I wish we could find another person or couple who are close by and had a private enough yard that we could start to spend more time naked outside. Followers of the blog will remember that we had a fantasy of Princess jacking off an older gentleman in his late 40's / early 50's (even older if circumstances were right). Well that little scenario has been playing through my head again. Princess says she is still open to the idea, but it would have to be the right guy, and NOT another pushy asshole like the guy we met at the Mon Chalet in the hot tub. That poor bastard didn't know a great thing when he had it. Instead of enjoying an amazing hand job from an incredibly HOT girl (he decided to get pushy, asking her over and over to suck him off, and then almost immediately asking us to go to his room) he got to sit in a chair without even the opportunity to be close to Princess and jack off from across the room. Hopefully the next guy will not be so pushy and will appreciate her doing such a nice thing for him. I guess we can always hope. So until later this weekend.... LATE!.... SANDMAN 1972.......................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ass shot....love to see your brown eye too......

kavallir said...

Sandman, I am so frustrated... I foot the bill exactly... I am in my 50's and hopefully gentleman enough - you should know me well by now (!)- for you to accept me... What a pity I am so many thousands of miles away!!! Shall I catch a plane PRESTO......!!!???