11 September 2006

An update and some changes.... maybe

So things on the blog here, and over at our Bulletin Board have been kind of quiet. We were rained out on our attempt to go to the nude beach at the reservoir, and our golf trip we had planned in which Princess was going to do some outdoor showing was "postponed" due to the gentleman who was supposed to meet us had a fantasy football draft to attend (I guess everyone has their proirotities). I hope we can get to Boulder maybe this coming weekend for some nude fun outdoors, but it is totally dependant on the weather now. I have taken time off from writing on the blog here because I have went through a pretty stressful time at work and have been pretty wrapped up in that. I actually think writing here is kind of therapeutic in a sense and need to make that a priority. Hoefully we still have a majority of Princess' fan base still checking in and trying to keep up with us. I know ther was some mix up as to the Wicked Weasel fund and money ending up in the wrong place. I hope everyone sees there was no ill intent on anyone's part and it was all due to misunderstanding. Hopefull all is well with you all and everyone has not missed seeing the beautiful Princess too much. I know it has been awhile since the last round of neew pics and we definately need to take some new ones to be posted, but our regualr lives have been busy and a bit crazy lately. I am sure everyone can relate to that. Actually some of the business has brought up a subject that I need to hear from all tha come hear, loud and clear. We have some life changing news that may or may not affect the future of this blog and the Bulletin Board, depending on what the moral majority rules. We recently found our Princess is now officially pregnant. The question is... do we keep posting her pics? I think women are VERY sexy and erotic while they are pregnant and begin to show. I just need to know if any of you others out there find pregnant girls sexy or should Princess take a hiatus from posting pics? I know I am going to keep taking pics of her, just want to know if we should keep posting them for others out there. Post a comment here (preferably) or on Princess' BB so we can know what direction to take. LATE! SANDMAN1972

5 comments:

Quickshadow said...

I think pregnant women are sexy as well. I don't know why, but a pregnant woman always turns me on. Probably (and this is gonna sound bad) because no matter what you can have sex and not get her pregnant again. But not only that but women have that glow when they are pregnant that is hard to describe. By the way, the picture ya'll have up right now...who is that? it doesn't look like princess, but who knows maybe my eyes are bad lol.

Quickshadow

Sandman & Princess34dd said...

Well you are right, the girl in the pic today is NOT Princess, but a girl who send in pics to www.voyeurweb.com whose name is Nikki. I posted the pic for the fact that her body really resembles Princess and thought you guys would get some pleasure ffrom seeing another buxom model.

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you are all doing well, i say keep up with the pics, ive been checking and glad to see your back

Rojo said...

Pregnant women are very sexy. My wife went through a lot of "I'm not attractive" moods when she was pregnant recently so I posted nudes of her while very pregnant in a thread at literotica and she found it a bit reassuring. Sure, I told her she was sexy but I think she expected me to say that. Although she wouldn't admit it she liked hearing that other men thought so as well.

Anonymous said...

Sandman and Princess,
Congrats and I hope the pregnancy goes well. I concur with the others that pregnant woman are the epitome of sexiness. For selfish reasons I hope she continues to post now and after the baby is born however the decision on how comfortable she is with her body will determine the outcome. Regardless of her decision to post or not to post photos I would like to read her musings in the blog.