12 October 2006

So another weekend is almost here (I have one more shift and Princess is done as of 6pm today), and it could not have come any sooner. We are kind of living for off time from work and the chance to enjoy each others company and be out and about a little. We have got into the routine of chilling on Friday and then Saturday hanging out until the evening and heading out to a favorite karaoke bar. Although Princess can't drink she is very capable of watching others (including myself) make an ass of themselves (and I did do a smoking rendition of Kid Rock's "Cowboy" last weel when we were there). The fun of it is being out with my beautiful wife and watching all the looks she gets from others. Last week she wore and amazingly low cut top with nothing but a pair of star shaped, white and pink pastease. It is great to see men (and some women for that matter) take a glimpse of her. Hopefully we can take it even further, and after she recovers from the delivery / pregnancy we can make a trip up to Denver and hit PT's Showclub once more. There is nothing hotter than to see my wife dancing on the amateur stage or on the dance floor with her big, beautiful breasts exposed. With that thgouht in mind, we will once again be out in Colorado Springs this Saturday night, with Princess dressed in something HOT (she can totally get away with it becasue she is still not really showing) and letting lucky people who pay anough attention get a look at her amazingly sexy boobs. Princess is totlly oblivious to some of the looks though. The one who took the cake last week was a girl about Princess' age. As Princess and I walked through the maze of people to leave, this girls eyes widened and I don't think she could believe how much of her tits Princess was showing. The stranger did all but climb into that shirt for a better look. Its nice to see others admiring her breasts so intently. I know I have been promising new pics of Princess, and they are on the way. Remember we still don't have a digital camera, so we have to take a roll up and then have it developed. We are down to a couple more pics and we wil be ready to have the film processed. I am saving those pics though, because Princess has talked of getting a new toy this coming weekend and I am sure you all want to see that. LATE.... SANDMAN1972

2 comments:

Quickshadow said...

That sucks not having a digcam, but hey ya'll still take some amazing pics. Just wish I was in some of these bars when she walked in lol.

KMKM said...

I LOVE the last shot....